There are Seven Dimensions within this universe through which light becomes life and gives life. The Seven Steps describe how energy moves through life in a constant and continuous cycle. The Seven Dimensions refer to the seven levels of existence and the potential levels of awareness of that existence.
Imagination, with understanding in place, creates empowerment. Play with this word: “image a nation… I the Magi, within my circle of empowerment.” At this step, we must be willing to recognize all the faces of whatever is reflected to us as a part of us. In the Twenty Count, six is the place of the ancestors. If we are to have a proper understanding within our imagination to gain freedom from our pattern, we must be grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother, husband and wife (in both parts of the relationship, i.e., wife-husband and husband-wife). Either now, before or in the future, we will dance all of the faces of these reflections. Imagination is the extension of who we are outside of time and space.
In the Northeast is the Visionary Dream. It is the chaos place of dreaming. In these dreams you, as your Higher Self, are working with the teachers of the Light in order to receive the “visions” you need to further your understanding of self and life and how to design your energies properly to actualize your Sacred Dream. This dream usually occurs when you are awake, and it transcends time and space. It gives you a glimpse of the future through opening portals, which show you how the future has the potential of occurring, and gateways, which show you the way it already is. As with the Prophetic Dream, you will not know for sure it your dream was a Visionary Dream until it manifests in the tonal.
All Mirror Dreams are not necessarily Controlled Dreams, but all Controlled Dreams are Mirror Dreams. Mirror Dreams may become Controlled Dreams if you become conscious that you are asleep and dreaming. The way to enter the Mirror Dream, and move into Controlled Dreaming, is:
- You must wake up in the dream and be aware that you are dreaming, even as you are asleep.
- Next, you must be able to follow the sequence of yourself dreaming and make a willful decision to take control of the dream. Allow your sleeping self to give your dream self the command to “Go look at your eyes in a place of reflection” (for example a mirror or still pond).
- Let your sleeping dream follow the guide of the waking dream. Your sleeping self and your dreaming self must communicate within the context of your dreamscape. For example, in the dream I am sitting in a car talking to someone. My sleeping self becomes aware that I am dreaming and says to the dreaming self, “Go look at your eyes in a place of reflection.” The dreaming self says to the other person they are in the car with “Excuse me a moment” and looks into the rear view mirror. This dreamscape must remain the same as your dreaming self responds, that is, the context must remain the same within the dreamscape even as the action of the command changes it.
- Once your dreaming self sees its reflection, the dreaming self will go get the sleeping self, and at that point you are controlling the dream. Now you can safely change the dreamscape.
- When your dreaming self looks at itself in the reflective surface, you will hear a high-pitched hum. At that point, your Mirror Dancer unites with your dreaming self. A crack (doorway) will open and you will leave your body. When you gaze into the reflective surface, go into your eyes and look back at your dreaming self looking into the mirror. In this way, an “eye bridge” is created and the snap out of your body will be guaranteed. This will also shut out any dark influences.
At this point, you are operating under the twice energy law. That is, for every two hours that you are out in the Controlled Dream you will gain four hours of rejuvenation, regeneration, and recuperation. When you are asleep and dreaming in a Controlled Mirror Dream, you will not have consciousness of time and space the way you do in the third dimension. Time and space do not exist except as reference points for the conscious mind.
What an amazing advantage this is! In thirteen seconds of controlled mirror dreaming, you can be taught much more than is possible in physical form over a much longer span of time. This is the main reason the Twisted Hairs have perfected controlling the dream.
Note: Many people equate lucid dreaming with the Controlled Dream. This is not accurate. In a lucid dream, all of your senses are present, but you have no control over them as you do in the Controlled Dream.
Now that you have identified which direction you spend most of your time on the Controlled Dreaming Wheel, we will move into the nine different Dream Types, which sit on a wheel of their own. We will overlay the Seven Steps of Process according to the 20 Count placement on the Wheel so we can spiral down for greater knowing.
REMEMBER… What exists in the third dimension (tonal reality) is a manifestation of the dreams that you create in the fifth dimension (nagual reality). Your Higher Self is always dreaming with your Lower Self to create the necessary forms, situations and events that you need in order to receive the growth experiences for this lifetime. In the fifth dimension, all things are possible, and all time—past, present, and future— is one and the same. Therefore, when you take control of your dream, you have more control over the events that take place in your daily life. Because all things are possible in the fifth dimension, the ability to access all knowledge is also possible. To do, this you must learn to “control the dream.”
I invite you to join us as we explore the Wheel of Dream Types during the next two weeks.
As the Powers sing their Songs and play their Music, we begin to hear from the seventh Power, which is playing in the Southwest. This Power is difficult to hear, for its Song comes from within us and yet is outside of us. Here sits the Power of the Sacred Dream and it sings to us the Song of the Beauty of Symbol. It sings to us the Song of Beauty. It sings to us the Chant of the Memory Circle and if we hear this Chant, we begin to Awaken. We begin to realize the Past, the Present and the Future may appear to be different Songs, but they are really different lyrics within the same Song.
If you are interested in being on our mailing list, please go to DTMMS and register.