Ready for a spiritual experience that’s family-friendly? Then Spirit Camp is for you!
August 9-15, 2015
Bancroft, Ontario, Canada
Can you resist the call of your spirit? Spirit Camp welcomes families, parents, children, elders of all ages to reconnect to life, spirit and self through ceremony and sharing in community. You will gain skills to guide you through the many passages of life’s journey.
- Learn about key growth periods in your life and those of your family.
- Understand life transitions and what your kid/s may be ‘teaching’ you now.
- Find tools to support you and your family’s evolution, now and in the future.
As a Family You Will:
- Participate in activities such as swimming, hiking, crafts, drumming, singing and campfires.
- Participate in ceremony and family activities that make spirit your companion
Midsummer is a magical time to camp on our land near Bancroft, Ontario. Each day is scheduled to give parents a chance to connect with each other, nature and have their own separate teachings from the children. Imagine walking on the land and listening to the laughter of children, while they safely expand their boundaries and explore nature at its best. Come and join us on this adventure and exploration of your soul’s journey.
Contact the Institute for Contemporary Shamanic Studies at: www.icss.org or telephone 416-603-4912 for more information.