The six Cosmic Laws create the Magnetic Attracting Thought (MAT) spaces within which any form of any thing may take up residence and exist within the substance world of matter. They govern the cycles of life, the cycles of all spirit into substance and substance into spirit. As cellular spaces in the body of the Great Spirit, our spirit personality is created through the six Cosmic Laws.
The heart of creation contains the destruction of creation so that new life can be reborn at higher levels of evolution and beauty. Destruction for destruction’s sake causes physical death.
Eighty percent of what happens is patterned (chosen) energy motion, and twenty percent is the free-will determination of the Great Spirit, chaos, and the Law of Chance, used to experience change and growth.
To learn more, check out the Song of the Deer by Thunder Strikes with Jan Orsi or The Thirty Sacred Laws by Claudia van Corva.
Knowing that everything is a MAT space and has its own energy vibration level and attraction, let us look at how the numbers of the Twenty Count are not just numbers. They are vibratory powers of those twenty MAT spaces. These powers also represent the realm of the tonal and the nagual, two concepts that are very important to understanding the relationship between your spirit/soul and your physical presence in this lifetime. The tonal world is the third-dimensional physical, material world, which we identify as the “real” world of our everyday life and experience through our five senses. It is referred to as the “So Below” and is represented by the powers 1-10. The nagual world is the world of spirit and the soul, our true nature spirit personalities, the fifth dimension, and the dreamscape you enter when you sleep and dream. It is referred to as the “As Above” and is represented by the numbers 11-20.
Exercise to get to know the Children’s Twenty Count:
- Looking back to our Twenty Count Tuesday series that was posted between October 11, 2016 – March 7, 2017, write each of the Twenty Powers of a small piece of paper or 3″ x 5″ note card. Place the papers or cards in a small bowl or hat.
- Each morning, pick one of the powers and ask your higher self and the power itself to teach you about its energy. Walk with the particular power during the day. Notice where you feel its energy within your body. Notice how it is reflected to you from outside and inside yourself. Write what you learned on the back of the card, paper or in your journal.
- Before you go to sleep that night, thank the power of the day for teaching you. And ask if it will continue to teach you as you dream.
- When you wake up the next morning, take a moment and remember your dreams from the night before. How did the power show up? Write what you learned on the back of the card, paper or in your journal.
- Place this power to the side somewhere and select another power from the hat or bowl. Continue doing this process for 20 days until you walk with each of the powers.
- On the 21st day, lay out all of papers or cards in front of you. Which power was most familiar to you? Least familiar? Which power did you learn the most from? Which one did you dream with the strongest? Which resonated within your physical body the deepest? Where did you feel this resonance?
- How did each Power of the Twenty Count show up as a MAT space.
- Share your learnings with us either here in the comment section or on our Facebook page.
Whether you are a Nobody, a Have Made It or a Super Star is determined by you dreaming this dream called life the way you want it. This process is simple, but not easy. Your ability to switch your thinking slightly about who you think you are as a physical being in your body makes this process easier.
Most people think of themselves as a body which occupies space. We are rather a space within which resides a body. We are actually Magnetic Attracting Thought Spaces of energy (MATS) within the universe. Within our MAT, we dream an image of a physical body. Take a look at your physical body right now. Your body is here in this way because you dreamed it. It is a holographic image; our living book of life. The concept of dreaming your physical body the way it is, transfers over to the other aspects of your being. For example, if you are attached and co-dependent or have no creativity, this is so because you dreamed it into your awake dream reality. If you have abundance, a good relationship and are happy, this is the dream you’ve
Many people don’t like reading this because it puts the responsibility for change squarely on their shoulders. From previous teachings, you know that 80% of what happens to you and the way you are is a response to pattern. Only 20% is minimal chance/chaos, i.e., the will of the Great Spirit.
Pay attention to what you focus your attention on! Keep moving your attention forward. The passage of time is a man-made illusion. Time is merely a reference point to identify where you are in space. You are a MAT in motion.
Over the next ten days, we will explore the categories of Controlled Dreaming. It will give you the opportunity to identify where you spend most of your time.
If you would like to learn more about Controlled Dreaming, please visit the DTMMS store.