By consistently picking up the second Light Arrow of Self-Appreciation, we break the 2nd dark arrow of dependencies. We then gain the 2nd Rainbow Arrow of Introspection, which is the place of “going within” and listening to our body knowing. It is the place of death, change and movement.
It is also through our proper alignment with the four worlds of Grandmother Earth that we gain this Rainbow Arrow. Introspection makes us aware of Grandmother Earth, the second Power of the Universe, and we feel the earth under our body. From the depth of introspection and intuition, we know that we are in relationship with all forms of life. Earth is our substance. We experience the inter-connectednes, inter-reliability, and inter-dependence with all the worlds of Grandmother Earth.
Life is a CHOICE. Choosing the Light Arrows breaks the Dark Arrows. Persist in this practice and one day you will discover that the Universe has placed the Rainbow Arrows in your quiver in the place of the Dark Arrows as a gift from the Universe. A perfect balance of the female and male energies in the light brings to us the Rainbow Arrows of illumination and enlightenment; introspection and intuition; trust, innocence and perfection; balanced alignment with wisdom; open heart to heart communication; impeccability as one’s self-worth and the actualization of our Sacred Dream.
Across from Grandfather Sun, in the West, is his mate, the second Power, Grandmother Earth. She sings the Song of Introspection and Intuition and the Chants of the Mysteries of Death, Life, Rebirth and Movement. Hers is the Song of the Beauty of Change.
Did you know that Earth…
- is the only planet not to be named after a Greek or Roman deity?
- is the only known planet to support life?
- has a powerful magnetic field due to its nickel-iron core?
- is the densest planet in our solar system?
- Tilts approximately 66 degrees?
- 70% of Earth’s surface is covered by water? And only 1% of this water is fresh water found in lakes, rivers and underground?
- the gravity between the Earth and the Moon cause the tides?
- Earth’s rotation is gradually slowing, 17 milliseconds per 100 years? (Not to worry… At this rate, it will take 140 million years before our day will increase from 24 hours to 25.)
What does the Earth teach you about Introspection and Intuition?
What is YOUR body knowing of the Earth and how does this energy dance with YOU?
I invite you to share your experience and relationship to this second Power of the Universe.
If you are interested in being on our mailing list, please go to DTMMS and register.