Today, we will explore the steps and dimensions within the 0-9 Law.
- First Dimension – FOCUS begins the law of attraction. Energy is present and attracts our attention.
- Second Dimension – SUBSTANCE exists when the attraction is focused. It appears within space. There is no definition, give-away or purpose at this point. It can be used for many reasons or purposes.
For example, it is the raw material, like metal, out of which we make many tools and implements.
- Third Dimension – FORM occurs when definition and purpose are given to the focused substance.
For example, a bar of steel becomes a crow bar. Pick it up and you can choose to use it as a weapon or a tool. At that point, impact is made.
- Fourth Dimension – DETERMINATION stands alone by itself. The nature of the impact has now been determined.
The attraction will be seen at that moment as either positive or negative. The impact will be either creative or destructive and our challenge now is to determine what to do with it.
- Fifth Dimension – UNDERSTANDING occurs when there is no limitation between you and the energy. This is contrary to how most people define understanding. They limit the interaction so that they can gain “understanding”. If at the point of determination you do not have acceptance and tolerance of the action or thing, if you get into judgment or comparison, you will not have a true understanding of it. Instead, limitations are created to maintain the form of what is familiar and known. Understanding presupposes the process of clarification (assembling multiple viewing points), validation (cross-correlations, seeing if it is effective and is assimilated into our body knowing), and integration (Does the knowledge work? Can it be applied anywhere and at any time?)
- Sixth Dimension – IMAGINATION, with understanding in place, creates empowerment. Play with this word: “image a nation….I the Magi, within my sacred circle of empowerment”. At this Step, we must be willing to recognize all the faces of whatever is reflected to us as a part of us. In the Twenty Count, six is
the place of the ancestors. If we are to have a proper understanding within our imagination to gain freedom from our pattern, we must be grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother, husband and wife (in both parts of the relationship, i.e., wife-husband and husband-wife). Either now, before or in the future, we will dance all the faces of these reflections. Imagination is the extension of who we are outside of time and space.
- Seventh Dimension – FREEDOM is the process of life itself. This Step carries light which is life itself. It is the dream, our experience of the process of life, our desire to live (our spiritual sexual eros). Autonomous individual freedom is the most sacred of all gifts and occurs here at the seventh Step. In its finest form, this is the power of resurrection.
Once any process has reached the seventh Step of Freedom, it will naturally evolve into a new Pattern which will need Chaos to move it into Completion. Completion is the Step which will spin any process into its next evolutionary cycle.
8. PATTERN is the summation of the first Seven Steps.
A new pattern has been created and it is that of dominion. If we express our freedom as an act of empowerment, we are always in dominion. If at the eighth Step, however, we make our pattern one of going back to some limitation of form, we will immediately create a pattern of reincarnation. Each cycle is a Circle of Law as we are trying to gain knowledge of Sacred Law and the Worlds of Grandmother Earth. The greatest karma in any pattern of non-freedom is the separation from or destruction of our connection with the earth.
9. CHAOS is the implosion and explosion of breath.
There are only two numbers in the world according to the Elders, 0 = creation and 1 = light. Light will make nine movements from “0”. At the ninth movement it will return to itself without anything acting on it. Within the chaotic wave, energy movement is designed and choreographed and is always in absolute male/female energy balance.
10. COMPLETION (sometimes called SOLUTION) is the expression of artistic originality into all forms of all states of consciousness. All the consciousness of minerals as holders; plants as givers; animals as receivers; and all states of consciousness of humans as determiners equal a sacred measurement of ten. Light is creating itself into all forms of all things. Thus the Step of Completion is both the end and the beginning — a new evolutionary cycle begins even as one completes itself. Obtaining solution on one level merely opens the door to the next level of challenge.