Awakening as from a deep sleep
Pungent and dank as the forest floor
Emerging fresh as first flowers
Like a spring-fed stream, she restores a promise
Of new life – a titillating pulse stirring within
Life beckons, entices, arouses
Here are some suggested ways help embody the reflection of this season:
- Lying in your bed as you awaken each morning, know it as the spring of a new day.
- Take a breath and smell the potential of life in the making.
- Feel deep down in your belly – what new life is stirring within?
- What is your heart’s desire for this new day?
- See yourself emerging from the cocoon of the night as a fresh butterfly into the day.
- Stretch your whole body, deliciously sensuously.
- Listen within,
- A promise awakens.
- Place your hands on your belly and give yourself the pleasure of living within this intent –
- just for this day.
If you are interested in purchasing a copy of Journeys into the Mirror: A Journal for Women written by Janneke Koole, Illustrated by Mukee Okan, you can find it at DTMMS.
There is a simple formula which can increase your chances of successfully controlling the dream. This comes to you from a martial arts master named Mr. Ed Parker who was the head of the International Kenpo Karate Association and held a 10th degree Judon. He called the formula “Desire, Perspire, and Acquire.”
Mr. Parker said that first you must have the heart’s desire. In other words, you must have a burning “heart’s desire,” an unlimited passion to do Controlled Dreaming. Next, you must be willing to “perspire,” to do the disciplines and work necessary to do or become what you want. It is only then that you will “acquire” the necessary skills, knowledge, and training, which will allow you to accomplish what you want to do or become. Mr.
Parker said this is a success formula for anything you want to accomplish in life.
The 6th Light Arrow is Self-Actualization. When we choose this arrow from our quiver, we say yes to a new concept of self-respect. We become successful because we are having fun and finding pleasure doing exactly what we want, our heart’s desire. We dream big and bring them to reality through our Self-Actualization!
Picking up this arrow breaks the 6th arrow of the Needy Child Syndrome. Our identity is no longer dependent on an absolute need for love, recognition, acceptance, security and support from others as a way to define ourselves.