“Nothing Shall be Done to Harm the Children”
No law, action, thought, word, or deed can be brought into manifestation and continue to exist if it brings harm to the essence of the creation of life, for this is a direct attack on the feminine principle. Every form of every thing is a child of creation. Another way this law is expressed is “Nothing Shall be Done to Harm the Children of Grandmother Earth, Including the Child Within.” Since all life is the child of Grandmother Earth, the survival of the species and evolution into excellence are affected when we violate this law. Cutbacks in education and imposed conformity in our education systems harm the children. Pollution of our rivers, oceans, and air is a direct violation of this law. Anything that restricts, disrespects, and violates the children’s fire (the inviolable spirit) within all things and all people harms the children.
Whenever we about to enact a law or establish a regulation, it would be wise to ask whether it provides the opportunity for spiritual growth and the maturation of autonomous individuals, whether it protects and nurtures freedom within Sacred Law. Will this action honor the feminine? Does it protect, nurture and empower all children, now and for the next seven generations?
In your own life, in your interactions with other people and institutions, ask yourself ‘how can I begin to live this law?’, ‘how can I make a difference?’ We are called upon to walk the law and live the law, so the law lives and breathes in us. This is true alignment.
To learn more, check out the Song of the Deer by Thunder Strikes with Jan Orsi or The Thirty Sacred Laws by Claudia van Corva.
The Gold Horse carries beauty, power, individual autonomy, and freedom in peace. It also carries humans in unity: humans living in harmony with one another, teaching one another, sharing with one another, loving and healing one another, caring for and protecting the Earth and all her children. It races for a world gifted with enlightened leaders and freethinking minds, for compassion and respect for our differences, and for humanity working together for mutual benefit and welfare. The Gold Horse carries the best in us – our shining potential for greatness as enlightened humans, as Rainbow Light Warriors.
These prophecies speak of the need for the collective presence and intent of 144,000 Rainbow Light Warriors, or awakened humans, fighting for peace, harmony, and individual, autonomous freedom to bring the Gold Horse to victory.
To learn about the Rainbow Bridge Prophecies and so much more, check out the Song of the Deer by Thunder Strikes with Jan Orsi.
Conflict energy sits in the Northwest. This energy works with dualities such as good versus evil and right versus wrong. Conflict energy is set up by the rules created by a society to get a consensus of boundaries of conformity. These boundaries, the do’s and don’ts, rights and wrongs, formulate and contain conflict.
Within conflict, one finds the illusion of freedom. If I am caught in “I’m right and you are wrong,” I am under the illusion that I am free because I need not consider your views as valid. When we use conflict in the dark, we approach it as an obstacle and it breeds victims and defeat.
However, conflict isn’t a negative thing in itself. How conflict is perceived determines whether it is seen as a challenge or an obstacle. We need conflict in order to grow. If there was no conflict, we would be bored. Seeing conflict as necessary for growth, and therefore as a challenge, breeds excellence and evolution. In nature, we see conflict behavior as a challenge wherever predator and prey behavior is exhibited. Within that natural hierarchy, predators only hit on weak or sick prey. Alpha/beta behavior is an example of conflict that is necessary for the survival of a species.
It is important to know how energy works so we can have freedom of choice in our lives. Energy expressions have two components which govern their movement.
The Laws of Energy Attraction sit in the cardinal directions. (Remember the cardinal directions of a wheel stabilize the energy.) These are the qualities of energy and whether it attracts or repels. The factor which has the greatest bearing on each law is whether or not we as humans know the law and use it to come into alignment with the energy which is present.
The Four Choices of Energy Response sit in the non-cardinal directions. (The non-cardinal directions move the energy.) The factor with the greatest bearing on the choice of energy expression is the understanding that we do have a choice about how we respond to energy, and that our choice makes a difference in the quality and richness of our life.
In the South is the place of trust and innocence—the form of this wheel. It is the Shideh’s Personal Dream. This is the Shideh’s (lower self) means of daily survival and interaction with the world. The Shideh seeks freedom. That is, our spirit personality is seeking individuality within this physical form. We must break out of our patterns of doubt, fear, guilt, blame, shame, and insecurity. The Shideh wants to learn how to “free think,” to break out of the way it was “schooled” to think with learned responses. In order to do this, we must step out of the ordinary and into the bizarre and unusual. Free thinking requires time spent in solitude and reflection.
In the East of Center are the Screen Play Writers. This is the place of freedom. These “dreamers” carry the vision with artistic originality. They have written themselves into life, into their own cabinet of government. They understand the difference between freedom and license, between “I can do anything I want to when I want to” and “I can do anything I want to as long as I take responsibility for my actions.”
If you would like to learn more about Controlled Dreaming, please visit the DTMMS store.
Step eight is PATTERN. Once you are in full co-empowerment, you move into pattern. If you express your freedom as an act of empowerment, you are always in dominion. If, however, you have avoided impact, limited your understanding, precluded imagination, and stepped away from taking responsibility (chosen license rather than freedom), you will be caught in a pattern of cyclic repetition and domination. The massive destruction of the rain forests (a “sunflower” par excellence) is a vivid example of such a pattern.
The seventh step of process is FREEDOM. Total co-empowerment occurs here. Freedom is the process of life itself. You, the sunflower, anything that catches your attention, is free to be itself. Absolute autonomous individual freedom is the most sacred of all gifts for it carries light and gives life. In steps 1-6, freedom is created within a circle of power, within co-empowerment. Anything that is created or birthed will move through these Seven Steps of Process.
All energy moves in accordance with the 0-9 Law of Energy Motion. So, when we speak of Seven Steps of Process, you know there must be three more steps. The Seven Steps automatically lead to Pattern, Chaos, and Completion.
Today, we will explore the steps and dimensions within the 0-9 Law.
- First Dimension – FOCUS begins the law of attraction. Energy is present and attracts our attention.
- Second Dimension – SUBSTANCE exists when the attraction is focused. It appears within space. There is no definition, give-away or purpose at this point. It can be used for many reasons or purposes.
For example, it is the raw material, like metal, out of which we make many tools and implements.
- Third Dimension – FORM occurs when definition and purpose are given to the focused substance.
For example, a bar of steel becomes a crow bar. Pick it up and you can choose to use it as a weapon or a tool. At that point, impact is made.
- Fourth Dimension – DETERMINATION stands alone by itself. The nature of the impact has now been determined.
The attraction will be seen at that moment as either positive or negative. The impact will be either creative or destructive and our challenge now is to determine what to do with it.
- Fifth Dimension – UNDERSTANDING occurs when there is no limitation between you and the energy. This is contrary to how most people define understanding. They limit the interaction so that they can gain “understanding”. If at the point of determination you do not have acceptance and tolerance of the action or thing, if you get into judgment or comparison, you will not have a true understanding of it. Instead, limitations are created to maintain the form of what is familiar and known. Understanding presupposes the process of clarification (assembling multiple viewing points), validation (cross-correlations, seeing if it is effective and is assimilated into our body knowing), and integration (Does the knowledge work? Can it be applied anywhere and at any time?)
- Sixth Dimension – IMAGINATION, with understanding in place, creates empowerment. Play with this word: “image a nation….I the Magi, within my sacred circle of empowerment”. At this Step, we must be willing to recognize all the faces of whatever is reflected to us as a part of us. In the Twenty Count, six is
the place of the ancestors. If we are to have a proper understanding within our imagination to gain freedom from our pattern, we must be grandfather, grandmother, father, mother, son, daughter, sister, brother, husband and wife (in both parts of the relationship, i.e., wife-husband and husband-wife). Either now, before or in the future, we will dance all the faces of these reflections. Imagination is the extension of who we are outside of time and space.
- Seventh Dimension – FREEDOM is the process of life itself. This Step carries light which is life itself. It is the dream, our experience of the process of life, our desire to live (our spiritual sexual eros). Autonomous individual freedom is the most sacred of all gifts and occurs here at the seventh Step. In its finest form, this is the power of resurrection.
Once any process has reached the seventh Step of Freedom, it will naturally evolve into a new Pattern which will need Chaos to move it into Completion. Completion is the Step which will spin any process into its next evolutionary cycle.
8. PATTERN is the summation of the first Seven Steps.
A new pattern has been created and it is that of dominion. If we express our freedom as an act of empowerment, we are always in dominion. If at the eighth Step, however, we make our pattern one of going back to some limitation of form, we will immediately create a pattern of reincarnation. Each cycle is a Circle of Law as we are trying to gain knowledge of Sacred Law and the Worlds of Grandmother Earth. The greatest karma in any pattern of non-freedom is the separation from or destruction of our connection with the earth.
9. CHAOS is the implosion and explosion of breath.
There are only two numbers in the world according to the Elders, 0 = creation and 1 = light. Light will make nine movements from “0”. At the ninth movement it will return to itself without anything acting on it. Within the chaotic wave, energy movement is designed and choreographed and is always in absolute male/female energy balance.
10. COMPLETION (sometimes called SOLUTION) is the expression of artistic originality into all forms of all states of consciousness. All the consciousness of minerals as holders; plants as givers; animals as receivers; and all states of consciousness of humans as determiners equal a sacred measurement of ten. Light is creating itself into all forms of all things. Thus the Step of Completion is both the end and the beginning — a new evolutionary cycle begins even as one completes itself. Obtaining solution on one level merely opens the door to the next level of challenge.