All dressed up in a vibrant expression of life at its peak
Hotly passionate, her seduction is irresistible
An all-consuming expansion
Within the embrace of this woman
One is consumed and forever transformed
What is of ill burned down to the ashes
What is of good altered forever
Summer is fun
Life is good
To be in the sun
Is good fun
Here are some suggested ways help embody the reflection of this season:
- Pick a day when the sun is full, bright and just hot enough.
- Find a space where you can safely sit or lie in the sun – be fully naked if you dare.
- Allow the sun to touch every part of your body. Feels its heat.
- Notice how it does not hold back any of its light.
- It gives it ALL to you.
- Now, got to the mirror, take in all of who you are in this moment.
- Celebrate yourself.
- Get dressed up to express the full delight of being alive – in the sun, having fun, nothing to hide, noting to be ashamed of,
- Just being fully who you are.
- Walk through your home in this delight, or go where you will and enjoy!
If you are interested in purchasing a copy of Journeys into the Mirror: A Journal for Women written by Janneke Koole, Illustrated by Mukee Okan, you can find it at DTMMS.