All Mirror Dreams are not necessarily Controlled Dreams, but all Controlled Dreams are Mirror Dreams. Mirror Dreams may become Controlled Dreams if you become conscious that you are asleep and dreaming. The way to enter the Mirror Dream, and move into Controlled Dreaming, is:
- You must wake up in the dream and be aware that you are dreaming, even as you are asleep.
- Next, you must be able to follow the sequence of yourself dreaming and make a willful decision to take control of the dream. Allow your sleeping self to give your dream self the command to “Go look at your eyes in a place of reflection” (for example a mirror or still pond).
- Let your sleeping dream follow the guide of the waking dream. Your sleeping self and your dreaming self must communicate within the context of your dreamscape. For example, in the dream I am sitting in a car talking to someone. My sleeping self becomes aware that I am dreaming and says to the dreaming self, “Go look at your eyes in a place of reflection.” The dreaming self says to the other person they are in the car with “Excuse me a moment” and looks into the rear view mirror. This dreamscape must remain the same as your dreaming self responds, that is, the context must remain the same within the dreamscape even as the action of the command changes it.
- Once your dreaming self sees its reflection, the dreaming self will go get the sleeping self, and at that point you are controlling the dream. Now you can safely change the dreamscape.
- When your dreaming self looks at itself in the reflective surface, you will hear a high-pitched hum. At that point, your Mirror Dancer unites with your dreaming self. A crack (doorway) will open and you will leave your body. When you gaze into the reflective surface, go into your eyes and look back at your dreaming self looking into the mirror. In this way, an “eye bridge” is created and the snap out of your body will be guaranteed. This will also shut out any dark influences.
At this point, you are operating under the twice energy law. That is, for every two hours that you are out in the Controlled Dream you will gain four hours of rejuvenation, regeneration, and recuperation. When you are asleep and dreaming in a Controlled Mirror Dream, you will not have consciousness of time and space the way you do in the third dimension. Time and space do not exist except as reference points for the conscious mind.
What an amazing advantage this is! In thirteen seconds of controlled mirror dreaming, you can be taught much more than is possible in physical form over a much longer span of time. This is the main reason the Twisted Hairs have perfected controlling the dream.
Note: Many people equate lucid dreaming with the Controlled Dream. This is not accurate. In a lucid dream, all of your senses are present, but you have no control over them as you do in the Controlled Dream.