Some of the characteristics of the Mirror Dream are:
- Your Elder Shield and Mirror Dancer have created a doorway to the fifth dimension which allows you to leave your body.
- You are within the context of the dream and all your senses are at work. In other words, you are a part of the dream and you can taste, smell, feel, hear and touch in the dream.
- You are in the dream as an act of power and your psychic gifts are present and active.
- Your recall is 60-80 percent stronger within this dream.
- Frequently, a dream teacher will work with you and teach you something about the reason for your existence in this lifetime.
- The windows of prophecy are open.
During Mirror Dreaming, your body temperature rises, and you look dead and will not respond to the calling of your regular name. However, you will respond to a sacred or medicine name. Frequently, you will wake up in a bed wet from perspiration.
Now that you have identified which direction you spend most of your time on the Controlled Dreaming Wheel, we will move into the nine different Dream Types, which sit on a wheel of their own. We will overlay the Seven Steps of Process according to the 20 Count placement on the Wheel so we can spiral down for greater knowing.
REMEMBER… What exists in the third dimension (tonal reality) is a manifestation of the dreams that you create in the fifth dimension (nagual reality). Your Higher Self is always dreaming with your Lower Self to create the necessary forms, situations and events that you need in order to receive the growth experiences for this lifetime. In the fifth dimension, all things are possible, and all time—past, present, and future— is one and the same. Therefore, when you take control of your dream, you have more control over the events that take place in your daily life. Because all things are possible in the fifth dimension, the ability to access all knowledge is also possible. To do, this you must learn to “control the dream.”
I invite you to join us as we explore the Wheel of Dream Types during the next two weeks.