Awakening as from a deep sleep
Pungent and dank as the forest floor
Emerging fresh as first flowers
Like a spring-fed stream, she restores a promise
Of new life – a titillating pulse stirring within
Life beckons, entices, arouses
Here are some suggested ways help embody the reflection of this season:
- Lying in your bed as you awaken each morning, know it as the spring of a new day.
- Take a breath and smell the potential of life in the making.
- Feel deep down in your belly – what new life is stirring within?
- What is your heart’s desire for this new day?
- See yourself emerging from the cocoon of the night as a fresh butterfly into the day.
- Stretch your whole body, deliciously sensuously.
- Listen within,
- A promise awakens.
- Place your hands on your belly and give yourself the pleasure of living within this intent –
- just for this day.
If you are interested in purchasing a copy of Journeys into the Mirror: A Journal for Women written by Janneke Koole, Illustrated by Mukee Okan, you can find it at DTMMS.