Knowing that everything is a MAT space and has its own energy vibration level and attraction, let us look at how the numbers of the Twenty Count are not just numbers. They are vibratory powers of those twenty MAT spaces. These powers also represent the realm of the tonal and the nagual, two concepts that are very important to understanding the relationship between your spirit/soul and your physical presence in this lifetime. The tonal world is the third-dimensional physical, material world, which we identify as the “real” world of our everyday life and experience through our five senses. It is referred to as the “So Below” and is represented by the powers 1-10. The nagual world is the world of spirit and the soul, our true nature spirit personalities, the fifth dimension, and the dreamscape you enter when you sleep and dream. It is referred to as the “As Above” and is represented by the numbers 11-20.
Exercise to get to know the Children’s Twenty Count:
- Looking back to our Twenty Count Tuesday series that was posted between October 11, 2016 – March 7, 2017, write each of the Twenty Powers of a small piece of paper or 3″ x 5″ note card. Place the papers or cards in a small bowl or hat.
- Each morning, pick one of the powers and ask your higher self and the power itself to teach you about its energy. Walk with the particular power during the day. Notice where you feel its energy within your body. Notice how it is reflected to you from outside and inside yourself. Write what you learned on the back of the card, paper or in your journal.
- Before you go to sleep that night, thank the power of the day for teaching you. And ask if it will continue to teach you as you dream.
- When you wake up the next morning, take a moment and remember your dreams from the night before. How did the power show up? Write what you learned on the back of the card, paper or in your journal.
- Place this power to the side somewhere and select another power from the hat or bowl. Continue doing this process for 20 days until you walk with each of the powers.
- On the 21st day, lay out all of papers or cards in front of you. Which power was most familiar to you? Least familiar? Which power did you learn the most from? Which one did you dream with the strongest? Which resonated within your physical body the deepest? Where did you feel this resonance?
- How did each Power of the Twenty Count show up as a MAT space.
- Share your learnings with us either here in the comment section or on our Facebook page.