Is the spiritual path supported by the Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society more mental or more physical?
Actually it is both – and more.
The Sweet Medicine Sundance (SMSD) path wheel of human aspects includes our emotional, physical, mental, spiritual, and sexual or soul force aspects.
And of these, which is the most important? Where should we put our developmental emphasis?
On all five aspects, in balance!
SMSD teachings say the human body is intended to live 135 years – but we can only do that when we are balanced. By combining and balancing all aspects of human growth and evolution, SMSD and DTMMS promote optimal human health, fitness and happiness.
We provide programs that:
- increase endurance and promote longevity and heightened awareness
- empower emotional maturing and balance
- hone mental capacity and flexibility
- increase spiritual connection, and knowing of interconnection between all forms of all things
- develop soul force energy and awareness of the sacredness of sexuality
In addition, DTMMS and SMSD encourages all seekers and students to broaden their studies and knowing into multiple disciplines, to provide perspective and true knowing. Challenge your self, your path, your teachers, your beliefs!
Visit our web site for more about the Deer Tribe Metis Medicine Society.